The FlipFloat is a full-size competition floating polo goal, dimensionally the same size as the very popular Club goal, with the added benefit that IT FOLDS FLAT FOR STORAGE and weighs only 85 lb. The FlipFloat meets all national and international specifications, and is easy to erect and fold down; just pull the Rear Arms out of their sockets, and the Front Frame folds down onto the Float Panels. That’s it!! Once folded, the FlipFloat goal can be carried easily by two people.
The FlipFloat goal is easy to carry, easy to store, and also great value for money.
The FlipFloat Folding Floating Water Polo Goal:
- Is made of top quality materials. All metal parts are made of durable white powder-coated aluminum, or stainless steel. The floatation panels are hand-laid fiberglass, and the net is of tough polypropylene cord, knotted at every intersection.
- Is supplied in kit form to minimize freight costs.
- Can be assembled in approximately one hour by two people; each goal comes with a detailed assembly instruction sheet.
- Conforms to all national and international specifications.
- Comes with a limited 3-Year Warranty.
- Is ideally suited for use with AntiWave racing lanes as polo field demarcation lines, but can be used in conjunction with any manufacturer’s lane lines.