What we collect
We may collect from you the following information when you register, place an order or participating in dynamic bidirectional communication with us through email or the proper website:
- Contact information including email address, mailing address, phone number and other.
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
You may also, visit or browse our website anonymously with no necessity to provide personal information.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- For shipping process and confirm delivery. Information regarding shipping will not be shared with third parties unless necessary to complete the process.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services, even sharing with third parties (advertisers, developers, etc.) statistics but no personal identifier data.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- We use received email address in consults, questions or other regarding our products or services only to answer the questions or treat special matter with the sender, this email address or information will never be shared with third parties.
- In case shipping (for any reason) should be to another address than the main registered, some information could be disclosed only to the receiving party.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we use suitable physical location for data storage and proper electronic and operating procedures to safely protect the information supplied to us or collected through our website and other online means.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or let you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information to improve our service and offer a better browse experience.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling our system to know, for example which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
You may also see Enable Cookies.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may access your account to review or edit personal information and password all the time through “My Account” or “Log In” links located in the top menu almost on all pages of our website. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, you may also email us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.